Carl Pritchard is the principal and founder of Pritchard Management Associates. He is recognized lecturer, author, researcher, and instructor. As a lecturer he is considered a leading authority on risk and communications management and presents on a variety of management topics, ranging from project essentials to the complexities of network diagramming and team motivation. As an author and researcher, he has published articles on project management language, advances in risk management, and on the challenges of training on the Internet. His work as an instructor has taken him around the world, training with some of the leading international training organizations, as well as for private clients and the Project Management Institute®. He is the U.S. Correspondent for the U.K. project management journal, Project Manager Today.
What People Are Saying
- "A true Project Management hero with a degree in comedy psychology."
- Carmen Wright, Project Manager, TSYS
- "Carl is by far one of the best corporate educators I've experienced."
- Project Manager, Gruppe Schneider
- "Great! An enormous amount of information covered thoroughly and efficiently."
- Project Manager, Information Systems
For more information on Carl's work and services view: